Backpack work with Leg Extensions?

Reaction score
I'm really wanting to get the backpack since it's only $35, but I wanted feedback on whether Solo will fit with Polar Pro leg extensions and the gimbal installed.

I appreciate all answers

I'm really wanting to get the backpack since it's only $35, but I wanted feedback on whether Solo will fit with Polar Pro leg extensions and the gimbal installed.

I appreciate all answers
Nevermind, I guess price went up. Still curious as to whether it will fit

As you may have found out, it definitely does not fit in the original black box with the leg extensions. Kind of annoying. But understandable since I'm sure they didn't want to make the boxes an inch larger just for that.

As you may have found out, it definitely does not fit in the original black box with the leg extensions. Kind of annoying. But understandable since I'm sure they didn't want to make the boxes an inch larger just for that.

Yes, that's why I asked about the backpack. I would have been fine using the original box if Solo fit as it is currently set up.

Well, the leg extensions are super easy and quick to remove so using the box isn't a huge deal if you want to wait for the backpack prices to come down. It would be nice if it could fit in the box with the PP LED lights installed though.

Now that I have a backpack myself, I can report that I can't get the Solo safely in the backpack with either the leg extensions on or the front LED bar on. I remove the leg extensions when loading up and pop the front LED bar off and sling it under the Solo. Not a big deal, but I don't see how anyone is getting one in with the PP leg extensions on. Now, with the 3DR leg extensions on, yes, but not the PolarPro ones. The light bar could be left it place, but it gets mashed a bit at the front by the hard foam padding and in my case doesn't allow the Solo to fully seat down in the pack. It would stay put, but it would be putting a lot of pressure on the lightbar and also bending it a bit. Just as easy to pop it off.

Now that I have a backpack myself, I can report that I can't get the Solo safely in the backpack with either the leg extensions on or the front LED bar on. I remove the leg extensions when loading up and pop the front LED bar off and sling it under the Solo. Not a big deal, but I don't see how anyone is getting one in with the PP leg extensions on. Now, with the 3DR leg extensions on, yes, but not the PolarPro ones. The light bar could be left it place, but it gets mashed a bit at the front by the hard foam padding and in my case doesn't allow the Solo to fully seat down in the pack. It would stay put, but it would be putting a lot of pressure on the lightbar and also bending it a bit. Just as easy to pop it off.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. It's not a big deal I suppose, just an inconvenience, to take off the leg extensions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc