Are these available for Solo Via ArduPilot?

Parameters will vary based on the firmware being ran. You can connect solo to Mp and download a parameter file. I think it does it automatically when you connect. Then go to the tab that lists all the parameters or open the parameter file in mission planner/logs. It will say parameter file

Reactions: SteveReno
There are a lot of parameters that Solo sets for you based on various settings in the app, sliders, smart shots, etc. And there are ones that are overwritten to default upon boot by Solo. So not everything you change will stick. And there are a number of parameters that will get you in trouble if you don't know what you're doing. So be careful. Also, as noted above, not everything on that list is in the current Solo fork of Arducopter. When you hear people talking about rebasing Solo to Arducopter master, that's what it would accomplish.

Reactions: SteveReno
I am toying with putting RC4 ardupilot on my spare solo
if I get the nerve up to do it, I will let you know what color the explosion was if there is one

I'm looking for a Solo #2 myself.
Trying to convince my self, this is the right thing to do at this time.

Need to find out the 3DR warranty on one of those "$599" package deal...
I like the one with the extra battery & props & of course the Gimbal & maybe that backpack.
Was thinking for a short time about the Typhoon H Pro, But can't justify the cost between Solo & it.
Plus I know my Solo like the back of my hand.

So long as it comes from an authorized seller warranty is the same. So bestbuy and Amazon are fine

If you are going to spend 599 get the best buy sale for 499 with the extra battery and get a backpack off Ebay with the hundred you save. The backpack is pretty durable and warranty shouldn't be an issue on it. Everything else would be covered by Best Buy and the 3dr warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks