ArduCopter_v2.px4 Upgrade, HELP QUESTION

Reaction score
Gentlemen,
I have an issue with my Solo. I went on mission planner to upgrade to ArduCopter_v2.px4. Since I have never had the Solo and controller connected to mission planner. When I was connected it I used the Wizard for the initial setup everything seamed to go well. Then followed the instruction off the web site to do the ''Firmware upgrade 1.5.2 on my solo", everything appeared to go well with the reboot of solo, ending with (LED's I in party mode) and star tone.
Then I completely back out of mission planner, to check operation of Solo using Solex. The controller and solo all booted up with no problem, but when I tried to do an operational check run of the engines nothing wants to operate. I do have other functions on solo: can control the gimbal,
can control the LEDs, camera works fine but engine are a no go.
Any idea would be greatly appreacted as l'm beside myself trying to correct the issue. As always Thank You, in advance for all the help...

Also when you have mission planner open and connected, check out the messages tab on the left in the flight data screen. It will tell you what is pissing it off.

Sorry it taken so long to reply. Since your last email I have not been able to log into Mission Planner. I keep getting a trouble message: (Fatal Program - Fatal app exception) (System.FormatException: Input string was not a correct format.) Also it said I needed to run: Direct X 9.0 Web Setup. Loaded (Direct X 9.0 Web Setup) on my computer upto the latest I could find, which was 2010 Edition. I also have removed and reinstalled Mission Planner 4-5 times with no luck. Still trying to figure something out.
Shamfock1,

Also when you have mission planner open and connected, check out the messages tab on the left in the flight data screen. It will tell you what is pissing it off.

Pedals2Paddles, Just a quick follow up. Finally got Mission Planner and Windows 10, working together. This is why I just getting back with you. Followed both of your threads, Reset to Default in Mission Planner all corrected and working fine. Then checked Messages in Mission Planner, there was no messages. Thanks again, all issues corrected.
Also waiting on Green Cube to arrive, looking forward to doing that upgrade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela