APM2.5.2 APM2.6 Flight Control Board Pixhawk Power Module V1.0 Output BEC 3A

Reaction score
Looking for information on this set up I found on TOMTOP.

Description on webpage: APM2.5.2 APM2.6 Flight Control Board Pixhawk Power Module V1.0 Sales Online - Tomtop.com

Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM/Arduflyer with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6P cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 3A from up to a 7S LiPo battery.Special for APM2.5.2 APM2.6 Pixhawk flight controller.

Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM/Arduflyer, a RC receiver and accessories (GPS, Radio telemetry). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.

Can anybody explain what this is? I searched the forum for this and found no results.

I know this isn't SOLO specific and was just curious. Thanks for any input.

Can anybody explain what this is? I searched the forum for this and found no results.

I know this isn't SOLO specific and was just curious. Thanks for any input.

The functionality of a Power Module is essentially built into each "smart" Solo battery. Most RC multicopters do not have that circuit built into the battery so they are a separate circuit to measure the voltage and the current.

Are you guys saying it could be used as an alternative to the SOLO battery setup? Plug and play some other 4S battery and get the battery information on the controller?

Thank you in advance.

There is no means by which you can hook that up to the Solo. The connections on the pixhawk are not broken out anywhere on the board.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela