Anyone using IM6 without solo yet?

Reaction score
I am curious to try using the IM6 to control a pixhawk 2.1 but cannot find listings for the pins on the IM6. I have seen posts where people claim to have done it but nobody seems to tell how they connected it. Radio and hdmi are easy enough but I cannot find a listing for the line of pins down the other side anywhere. I am at work and don't have one to look at but I believe it is a line of ten and another row of six. If anyone knows the labels for these pins please post them. I am sure I am not the only one curious to try this. If 3dr really wants to sell their surplus IM6 for the DIY crowd you would think they would document how to wire it somewhere.

there are pin outs on the Facebook group solo mod club
I don't do Facebook LOL. A woman I dated back when I was 14 -16 found me. Once that happened I deleted all pictures, posts, friends, and changed the name to a fake one. I have been happily married
for many years now and wish to keep it that way. Besides, that chick was bat shit crazy!

Hopefully I can find this info somewhere else.
I am building my plane this weekend. For now I will use my old apm controller, and frsky radio equipment with the fixed wing.

Reactions: drift

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea