Anybody know what the parameter is to slow the gimbal operation?

Reaction score
I am a film guy. I am taking great shots with Solo, and have some really cool projects in the works. I would like the option to slow the gimbal paddle operation down, and some way to go from 0 to 90 and back.. It is very sensitive for my tastes, and I have to be VERY careful not to tilt to fast when using it while recording.

I know about the rabbit/turtle settings, and I have been using the sweep function to slow the tilts and I get this done that way now, so I have a solution, but it would be better if I had a parameter that I could change to just tweak the gimbal paddle to be slower. It would be really super if that value made it out to the UI, and/or somehow optionally to the sweep wheel (when not sweeping), but I use Android and would be OK with knowing what the param is also, as I don't need to change it that much, especially if it is independent from the sweep function.

Another request (3DR are you listening?) would be to be able to program the buttons to deal with the gimbal. High on my list of that programming would be the ability to hit a button and toggle the gimbal between 0 and 90 degrees. That would get me ehat I want, and sttill leave the B buttion for "Fly Manual". The reason I want this is it makes it faster for me to set up shots. Some start closer to 0 Degrees, and some closer to 90 Degrees. If I have a toggle, I can just hit it while I am flying and otherwise getting the Solo ready. No it isn't huge thing, and I get it done now, but it would be a great incremental option to ad.

Reactions: Pterodax

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44