Any reliable info from B&H?

I'm pretty sure the B&H orders are being delivered to B&H, then to us. At least that's what they tell me.

I commented on 3DR instagram over the weekend and was told gimbals have shipped to B&H but they don't have insight on their order queue but i contacted B&H on Friday and they said they have not received any and most likely wont receive any until early September another user chimed in and said he talked to B&H and they gave him a date of late September and they dont have any information other then they have no received their shipment from 3DR yet. :(

Here's the real question though. So B&H is telling me that 3DR told them they will have them by September 21st. But 3DR also told B&H that they would have them 8/31, 8/17, 7/31, 7/17, 7/3, and 6/30. Does anyone have any faith at this point in 9/21 being a solid delivery date? I would not be surprised at all if on 9/21 it becomes 10/1, then 10/17, then 10/23, then 11/1. Maybe we will all get them late on the night of 12/24, delivered by Santa himself. Seems as believable a story as anything that 3DR has told us.

Here is an another update this morning - LOL

Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Customer Service Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
You have been connected to Jacob Le.

Jacob Le: Hello Rodney. My name is Jacob Le. How can I help you today?
Rodney: Good morning Jacob. I would like to check the status of my 3DR gimbal from order #****************
Jacob Le: I am very sorry, however, there is no additional information available as of yet for this product. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!

It would seem that B&H is fed up with 3DR. I feel like B&H is now trying not to even commit to any delivery date because they know they can't trust what 3DR tells them anymore. Hence the "no additional information" response.

It would seem that B&H is fed up with 3DR. I feel like B&H is now trying not to even commit to any delivery date because they know they can't trust what 3DR tells them anymore. Hence the "no additional information" response.

i would have to agree, i was thinking the same thing as i am sure they are getting a lot of inquiries.

nope.

chat yesterday says they will get 1st wave 8/30.

my order 4/16.

is that 1st wave?

better be, anyone that has a later pre-order & gets one... please post-
Keep us posted if you hear anything. If the information they gave you is accurate you should hear something today or tomorrow. I'm 3 weeks behind you in the order queue, so if you don't get good news in the next day or so I'm probably packing mine up and sending it back until 3DR can deliver a complete product.

Just chatted with a CS rep and he said they still expect a shipment from 3DR in today and will know more by the end of the day/tomorrow as to how many they got, when orders placed will be expected to ship, etc.

Reactions: JonW and TheeRod
Just chatted with a CS rep and he said they still expect a shipment from 3DR in today and will know more by the end of the day/tomorrow as to how many they got, when orders placed will be expected to ship, etc.
lets hope so! thanks for the update!

Let's all keep our fingers crossed! I would love to get a shipping notice tomorrow or the next day. When did you order aconnell08?

Let's all keep our fingers crossed! I would love to get a shipping notice tomorrow or the next day. When did you order aconnell08?

I ordered on 4/14. Desperately hoping I get a ship notice tomorrow since I'm going on vacation this weekend and could really use it!

bummed - ive missed out on 3 rad vacation to use the Solo - Memorial Day, 4th of July and now looks like Labor Day too. o_O

Here's my latest update. I ordered June 28th & as a hedge bet I ordered a gimbal from 3dr on 8/28 which now says 2-3 weeks delivery time. We'll see what happens.

Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Customer Service Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
An agent will be with you shortly. Please stand by.
You are currently at position number 7 in the B&H Customer Service Dept. queue. While you wait, please turn off your pop-up blocker, in order to take a brief survey about your B&H Live Chat experience, at the end of your session.
The next available agent will be with you soon. Thank you for your patience.
All agents are currently busy assisting other customers. Please stand by. As an alternative to waiting, you can send an email to [email protected] or call us at 800-221-5743.
You are currently at position number 2 in the B&H Customer Service Dept. queue. While you wait, please turn off your pop-up blocker, in order to take a brief survey about your B&H Live Chat experience, at the end of your session.
An agent will be with you shortly. Please stand by.
The next available agent will be with you soon. Thank you for your patience.
You are currently at position number 2 in the B&H Customer Service Dept. queue. While you wait, please turn off your pop-up blocker, in order to take a brief survey about your B&H Live Chat experience, at the end of your session.
You have been connected to Nathan Z.
A Man : just trying to to get an ETA on (Order# 1034534826 ) placed on 06/28/15.
Nathan Z: Hello A Man. My name is Nathan Z, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry.
A Man: thanks much
Nathan Z: Unfortunately, it didn't come in today as scheduled. It should reach us any day now. My sincere apologies.
A Man: this sucks...will my order be filled when this shipment comes in?
Nathan Z: Yes
A Man: so I am low enough in the queue?
Nathan Z: Yes
A Man: ah yeah....so you guys expecting tomorrow?
A Man: they dont send you a tracking notice ?
Nathan Z: We don't have a specific day, hopefully any day now

Reactions: TheeRod
that is more information then i received this morning. I wish they were all on the same page and gave the same reply. i ordered 4/21, so if he says yours will be filled as well that means either a lot of people cancelled their order or they are getting quite a few of them to fill orders all the way to June.

no he said they will fill June orders first since the owner of B&H photo has a birthday in late June

I can settle this once and for all for everyone because I know when the gimbals will arrive at B&H! They will arrive tomorrow! And if you ask again tomorrow I will tell you again, they arrive tomorrow. And if you ask again next week, they will arrive tomorrow. So just stop asking. They arrive tomorrow! ;)

Just called 3DR about an hour ago. They told me that they have sent a shipment of gimbals to B&H, but only to cover orders made in April. Orders from May will be in the second shipment, June in the 3rd. They say second shipment could go out the end of this week. So I'm thinking China-to B&H-to us, probaly another 2-3 weeks for May orders. Maybe 3-4 weeks for June orders.

Just called 3DR about an hour ago. They told me that they have sent a shipment of gimbals to B&H, but only to cover orders made in April. Orders from May will be in the second shipment, June in the 3rd. They say second shipment could go out the end of this week. So I'm thinking China-to B&H-to us, probaly another 2-3 weeks for May orders. Maybe 3-4 weeks for June orders.
Well I'm 4/16 and as of 10 seconds ago....
Love how the batts are "expedited " been that way fer weeks...
1429047180000_1138092.jpg

3DR 3DR SOLO SMART BATTERY

B&H# 3DBT11A : Mfr# BT11A

Status: In stock, order sent to warehouse Expedited Delivery

Share this purchase:

Qty:1

Price:$149.95

Item Total:$149.95

1429048006000_1138110.jpg

3DR 3DR SOLO GIMBAL

B&H# 3DGB11A : Mfr# GB11A

Share this purchase:

Price:$399.95

Item Total:$399.95

1428965138000_1133723.jpg

3DR 3DR SOLO DRONE

B&H# 3DRSOLO : Mfr# SA11A

Share this purchase:

Price:$999.95

Item Total:$999.95

1429047180000_1138092.jpg

3DR 3DR SOLO SMART BATTERY

B&H# 3DBT11A : Mfr# BT11A

Status: In stock, order sent to warehouse Expedited Delivery

Share this purchase:

Price:$149.95

Item Total:$149.95

Orders consisting of two or more types of items may be shipped from multiple locations. All orders are subject to approval by our verification department. We will notify you by phone or email should your order be delayed.

Sub Total:$1699.80

Shipping:$0.00

Sales Tax:$0.00

Total:$1549.85

I have heard if you don't call and tell them to send what they have available (batteries and Solo at this point) they will wait until they receive all items before shipping. Don't know if you knew that already, but worth a call if you want the other stuff before the gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M