Another Colin Guinn Webinar!

Reaction score
Thurs., May 26 at 11 a.m.
  • detailed master class covering how working creatives and content makers can get the most out of Solo
  • dive deep into filming and Smart Shot tricks, professional applications and opportunities, technical approaches and set-up
  • go over the array of Made for Solo accessories and the new software announced at NAB, and how to master and combine them to expand the possibilities of what the working can do with Solo. And for those wanting to get into the pro game
  • also host an “Ask Me Anything” about our NAB announcements via the comments section on the blog entry
Register
Another Colin Guinn Webinar! | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology

i suggest to register early and join the webinar at least 15 mins early the day of. a lot of people couldn't get in on the last one.

I wonder if he should do the AMA on Reddit instead for a much bigger publicity.

I missed the last one, so I booked for this one. Maybe we'll see an announcement or two

Thurs., May 26 at 11 a.m.
  • detailed master class covering how working creatives and content makers can get the most out of Solo
  • dive deep into filming and Smart Shot tricks, professional applications and opportunities, technical approaches and set-up
  • go over the array of Made for Solo accessories and the new software announced at NAB, and how to master and combine them to expand the possibilities of what the working can do with Solo. And for those wanting to get into the pro game
  • also host an “Ask Me Anything” about our NAB announcements via the comments section on the blog entry
Register
Another Colin Guinn Webinar! | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology

i suggest to register early and join the webinar at least 15 mins early the day of. a lot of people couldn't get in on the last one.

Thanks man! Sharing is caring!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc