Android Tablet Options / suggestions

Reaction score
I want to use something a little bigger than my phone and Im looking for suggestions or recommendations on which to use. What works well, what doesnt, what fits what doesnt, what to avoid?

I want to use something a little bigger than my phone and Im looking for suggestions or recommendations on which to use. What works well, what doesnt, what fits what doesnt, what to avoid?
Get Android, as it gives you the option to use Tower. Get something with GPS as it is required for Follow/Watch me. Get this mount, as it costs $13, snaps right on, and will hold any tablet. http://www.amazon.com/Dealgadgets-Universal-Samsung-Revised-Version/dp/B00K5M6ARA I have the Nexus 7 and 9. Both are on the recommended list. Nexus 7 is less than $150. I like the size, but that boils down to preference. Whatever you get, get a relatively tough case for it. You are going to be outside with it a lot, many times on pavement. I got this for Nexus 7 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HL2Z1M2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

I use that mount as well with my iPad 2 air. It is perfect size but top heavy. If you are able t attach a lanyard to the back of the tablet moun, it makes a perfect balance and doesn't feel like you are holding it at all.

This is the question that's killing me! I want Tower, but i want it for the iPad! 3DR used an iPad graphic for Tower which got me excited - then crest fallen. Oh well, can't have everything, or can you? So looks like a Nexus 7 for me. :)

Reactions: Earldgrayjr
I'm using a Samsung Tab 4 strictly for the Solo. Works great and no problems with the app or streaming video. It also has GPS.

This is the question that's killing me! I want Tower, but i want it for the iPad! 3DR used an iPad graphic for Tower which got me excited - then crest fallen. Oh well, can't have everything, or can you? So looks like a Nexus 7 for me. :)
When you think about it, it is a small price. Wait till you get Tower... Fricken amazing... Nothing else like it

ok - so at the att store to pick up an android tablet... any idea what is the widest the controller clamp will accept - I had a hard time getting my iPad Air 2 in there. cheers, simon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986