Android 2.4

Reaction score
Can anybody please tell me when 3dr are going 2 update the android app to 2.4 at the moment it's at 2.3. Is giving me the absolute [EXPLETIVE REMOVED]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. That information is not known. The android version of the Solo App update is not done yet. What is it not doing correctly?

well it doesn't show any of the new features such as pano zip line etc

Right. Because it's still the old app that can only do what the old app was designed to do. Those new features require the new firmware (which you already got) and the new application (which you don't have yet).

Can anybody please tell me when 3dr are going 2 update the android app to 2.4 at the moment it's at 2.3. Is giving me the absolute shit's.
3 other threads on the 2.4 upgrade and you had asked the question before in them. Not sure why a new thread would give you a different answer. The reason we try to keep thread topics low is to make it easier to find information later during searches.

Reactions: bjswx and prowler9
the problem is someo of us are spending time here attempting to help people
when you cant bother yourselft enough to even read the other threads where this has been discussed at lenght you end up on an ignore list and no one will be trying to help you anymore

Reactions: Jubalr
LOL! ^^

So what's the problem then.
There is no problem. It is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. The app is not available yet. You do not get the new features until the app is available for android. You can keep asking this same question over and over in different ways in different threads. But the answer will be the same every time.

The app is made for Android & iOS. When updates occur they are not always simultaneous released. Sometimes one platform takes longer than the other. You have to be patient and wait for the announcement it has been released. Until then fly it as is and enjoy! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M