And On the Lighter Side..1st Time Owner...

Yep, idiot, but more importantly ... What's up with that phantom? All those RC link lost messages....

Well, you guys are talking about a guy sponsored by Audi and Red Bull, and god knows who else, so he's not completely stupid. He makes mor $$ than most of us.

Guys they may be, but lets be honest. a large percentage of people buying these things including solo have not learned much about them before they put them in the air.
that is why the folks that have been in this for years just shake their heads
I am not in that group, solo was my first. But thanks to the release delays I used that time to read the manual multiple times and watch a lot of videos before I got mine.

Here is an interesting stat, Almost a year in, I have never pushed the pause button

Reactions: Chuck and Maddog
Guys they may be, but lets be honest. a large percentage of people buying these things including solo have not learned much about them before they put them in the air.
that is why the folks that have been in this for years just shake their heads
I am not in that group, solo was my first. But thanks to the release delays I used that time to read the manual multiple times and watch a lot of videos before I got mine.

Here is an interesting stat, Almost a year in, I have never pushed the pause button
Pause button?? What is that ??

Ok, I know what pause is, but like you I have never had the need to hit pause. I have tried it out to see how it works. I think the breaks need to have more force!

I wonder if we can remap the pause button to something else???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44