Amazing Video From P3 Pro

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I watched the first part, didn't see anything amazing either so stopped watching. I'm sure the OP's original intent though was just to get us to click on the link, so he succeeded. Probably thought he was posting something he thought a Solo couldn't do, and that's why he posted here. Only has to posts, and both were this 'Amazing' video.

Reactions: Toiletbowl
I watched the first part, didn't see anything amazing either so stopped watching. I'm sure the OP's original intent though was just to get us to click on the link, so he succeeded. Probably thought he was posting something he thought a Solo couldn't do, and that's why he posted here. Only has to posts, and both were this 'Amazing' video.
im confuse too where is amazing on that footage maybe he posted in a wrong forums.

given that the OP has all of two posts do we really need to ask what that is all about?
DJI and Inspire owners just had a major spat over on the inspire owners facebook page
The Phantom 4 is coming,

Look for paid trolls ahead

Well, it would be best just to go check it out.
Best I can tell someone at DJI took offense to the facebook group voicing defect concerns and according to the page owner accused DJI of trying to shut them down.
It escalated from there where evidence of less than reputable practices surfaced, including loading social media sites and forums with shills from DJI covering up problems and bashing other brands.

Nothing we have not seen from day one over on the RC group forum

Reactions: Jubalr
Well, it would be best just to go check it out.
Best I can tell someone at DJI took offense to the facebook group voicing defect concerns and according to the page owner accused DJI of trying to shut them down.
It escalated from there where evidence of less than reputable practices surfaced, including loading social media sites and forums with shills from DJI covering up problems and bashing other brands.

Nothing we have not seen from day one over on the RC group forum

I can think of a few shills that fit that, ok back on topic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M