Accessory bay super board.

I have a few projects coming up where I would like to interface sensors to I2c. Is it possible like the old days of mission planner to record data from an i2C sensor and also stream the value to the HUD ?
I would like to record lat, long, and millisieverts. .. measuring background radiation with a board from Spark fun.

Pwm could be used to drive a funky illumination system, or maybe build a gripper system. Are there some optional features I can enable with mission planner as I did in the old APM 2 days
or does the solo run an optimized stripped down version of APM
no extra functions to enable?

I have been reluctant to update the firmware because my Solo flies well and I don't want to risk exposing the stock esc bug.

$65.00 works for me. Are the I/O pins going to have "protection" ?

Solo is using a fork of Arducopter from about 2.5 years ago so some of the functionality you mentioned is not available.
You could upgrade to the Green Cube which will allow you to use a current version of Arducopter. I also heard that Solex now has some gripper functionality too.
Folks like P2P are working hard to port Arducopter over to Solo's black cube and I'm hopeful something will be available this year.
Mission Planner will support whatever functionality is resident in the version of Arducopter you are using, so that will not be a limiting factor.

I fear I'm falling into feature creep, but it's worth asking: Does anyone want a 2-port USB hub on the board so as to be able to connect another USB device?

Feel free to say no, but I wanna know everything I should have on board before I start allocating footprints.

I fear I'm falling into feature creep, but it's worth asking: Does anyone want a 2-port USB hub on the board so as to be able to connect another USB device?

Feel free to say no, but I wanna know everything I should have on board before I start allocating footprints.
Usb hub could open up more sensor and camera options.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela