Aarrrhh F@&king headache

Reaction score
So some non drone loving moron threw a shovel and knocked my solo out of action and proceeded to whack into it again while on the ground,following this I decided to change out the main board and put on a new lm link in too put it back together and preformed factory reset while resetting controller at same time,now solo emits an alarm of about 8 loud beeps while showing orange light and controller says preflight update needed,frustrated I took my other solo apart and did the same thing ,replacing main board and ime6 and factory reset ended up with a big headache,so put original board back in but now have both controllers needing preflight updates but neither solo app nor solex will connect or find drone,when it finds it,it says no internet connection, when I do have connections just not to bird?..

I suggest reading through the instructions. And also, I would suggest plugging the GPS back in to make that beeping stop.

If you're copter was struck down by someone with a shovel, that would tend to suggest you were irresponsibly flying somewhere you shouldn't be.

I suggest reading through the instructions. And also, I would suggest plugging the GPS back in to make that beeping stop.

If you're copter was struck down by someone with a shovel, that would tend to suggest you were irresponsibly flying somewhere you shouldn't be.
.that is simply not the case,this isn't America where innocents is a given until proven guilty,I was on a flight of approximately 17 min when a battery change was in order,I live on an offshore island with very large expanses of public land,bordered by private property, sort of like 'hillbilly type'folk one of which came out of their property after noticing my drone ,crossed a public road and onto public property and proceeded to attack my solo,but yeah go ahead and presume I was flying like a dickhead,and I know you are skilled in this field and did respect your comments the GPS is plugged in so I changed the old board back in now the app carnt find the solo and the controller needs preflight update,I have removed sd card in bird and put it back in and still no good,now what

I'm sure that's all there was to it...

Anyway, I again suggest you read through the instructions to learn how to reset, pair, and update the Solo and controller. You're just pushing buttons and moving parts around as if it will all work.

Reactions: Arny58
I think the bigger question is what percipitated the shovel incident?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela