A new member from Germany

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jochen Diefke I am from Oberelsbach in Germany and am also recently owner of the solo. Unfortunately I already have the first problems [emoji23][emoji85]

Good afternoon Jochen, and welcome fellow Solo owner.

You're in the right place if you have problems and need help. There is a wealth of knowledge here - try the search first and see if your issue has been seen before, it likely has and someone on here will probably already have fixed it!

UK here BTW.

Reactions: jogi
Reactions: jogi
Hi my name is Jochen I'm from Germany and have recently been to solo. but the factory reset, I now have the problem s.der solo, the orange light is always flashing and in the transmitter lights a red and the orange flashes. I can not connect the solo with the transmitter and the factory reset did not work either. Now I've read here with translated that I have the sd card out and back in. is that correct!? I understand the sin just not [emoji85] card out and just come back in to fix the problem? would be cool if you can help me. since here in Germany hardly anyone is familiar with the solo Regards Jochen

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not sure what you have done so far, so let's start at the beginning.
Follow this link to download Solo service manual-
https://3dr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Solo_Service_V3a_10_30.pdf

Page 71 lists procedures to follow after you first get Solo.

Did you follow all these procedures?
If so, where did the problem start?
I'm not sure if it was necessary to remove and replace SD card in controller but it won't hurt.

I'm not sure what your video showed as I don't speak German.

Let us know what you have done and we will go from there.;)

Reactions: DJMc
This is the Video that i take for the reset

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

can someone tell me if you turn on your solo if then the orange looks down flashing !?

From your video it appears you did the procedure wrong.
1) Did you set Solo up BEFORE doing the factory reset?
2) In your video you started the controller first- wrong.
First, press & hold the pair button on bottom of Solo.
Start solo. Hold reset button down for MINIMUM 15 SECONDS.
Next- turn controller on by holding POWER and FLY button at the same time. Controller should then display UPDATING message.

All of this is explained in the support manual I posted the link to. Were you able to read? ( yes, I know you need to translate)

From your video it appears you did the procedure wrong.
1) Did you set Solo up BEFORE doing the factory reset?
2) In your video you started the controller first- wrong.
First, press & hold the pair button on bottom of Solo.
Start solo. Hold reset button down for MINIMUM 15 SECONDS.
Next- turn controller on by holding POWER and FLY button at the same time. Controller should then display UPDATING message.

All of this is explained in the support manual I posted the link to. Were you able to read? ( yes, I know you need to translate)

So yesterday I got it solo and transmitters are now connected again u d the update is made. only get no wlan connection and the cam can not record [emoji85]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl