3DR support improves

Reaction score
Sent my first Solo back to 3DR a little over a week ago because the Magnetic Interference sensor was bad. Got it back today. Much faster than I anticipated. Also called on my gimbal. It seems 3DR has two systems for ordering stuff. At least that's how it looks. I did not get my gimbals yet because the system the customer service techs use dropped my credit card security code on two occasions creating lengthy delays. No one gets in touch with you when this happens. You must call them. Their "On-Line" ordering system seems to work flawlessly with the same credit card. I'd advise anyone who ordered from 3DR through a live person and has not received their merchandise, to call in and check your order. They are expediting my Gimbal because of this screw up on their part. Should get it on Monday.

Reactions: Raybro
I hope so man. The guy who helped me was very apologetic and very helpful in getting the situation straightened out. I think 3DR is trying hard to get things fixed up. Now i have two working Solo's and on Tuesday of next week I should have at least one Gimbal to test. I've got so many shots i want to take that i've already scouted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado