3DR Drone Video Masterclass

What happened with the workflow PDF? Wonder if it will be delivered via email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He says its an E-book to be released shortly. Don't know if that means today or this month.

Would be great if next time they have some example footage of some of the shots Colin was explaining. And maybe a mini Solo prop to move around like he was doing with the controller.

Reactions: RolandS888
:)Very good webinar, great tips and info. Colin hinted on more upgrades and updates for solo. Webinar was worth it. The buy one get one 50% battery deal is up, special code is GUINNBATTERY11 if any one is interested. Very good news after all for solo.:)

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty good. Got some good tips and pointers on Smart Shots I hadn't considered.
Totaly agree with this. Was worth getting up at 2am to attend.
Would be great if next time they have some example footage of some of the shots Colin was explaining. And maybe a mini Solo prop to move around like he was doing with the controller.
I suggested exactly this in my feedback survey....great minds....

Reactions: SurfnSkate81
Was definitely worth staying up all night for. Will have to watch over the video again for it to all sink in. Now the sun is up and I had better get to bed!

Surprised I got in if many didn't it wouldn't let me log in until like 3 till. Got off at 2 thankfully that's when it started.

It's worth the download if missed and I surely can't complain when 3dr is giving us free webinars on top of the updates and support, plus e books and they plan on doing these webinars consistently it seems. Solo was definitely the way to go, I'd be pissed if I'd of bought anything else at this point.

:)Very good webinar, great tips and info. Colin hinted on more upgrades and updates for solo. Webinar was worth it. The buy one get one free battery deal is up, special code is GUINNBATTERY11 if any one is interested. Very good news after all for solo.:)

Just to clarify, the code is for - Buy 1 batt, get 1 50% off - cheers

View attachment 2875
Got this too, after taking the morning off to attend.
Sorry to hear that. I was hoping you got in. I think part of the problem was the link got shared and many that hadn't registered got in before some that had. Colin said they had to cap it at 1,000 attendees.

Watching him explain how he uses some of the Smart Shots, beyond the obvious, was enlightening. In particular in doing work for the entertainment industry.

Sorry to hear that. I was hoping you got in. I think part of the problem was the link got shared and many that hadn't registered got in before some that had. Colin said they had to cap it at 1,000 attendees.

Watching him explain how he uses some of the Smart Shots, beyond the obvious, was enlightening. In particular in doing work for the entertainment industry.

I think there was some glitch in their registration ..I had registered a couple of weeks ago and never rec'd any type of confirmation other than the initial "you are registered" popup message at time of registration on 3dr signup site. Then yesterday thankfully I found the citrix webinar page where you could confirm you will be attending and after that I started receiving confirmation updates.

In any case, Colin said they will be posting the seminar up for public view but I believe he quickly stated that those discount codes are only good for today(wasnt very clear on that, but you might want to hop on them if you are interested). Also he stated an ebook would be released soon which details their (3dr team's)preferred post-pro workflow.

here is my link to the seminar pdf materials(codes on final page):
https://handouts-live.s3.amazonaws....onId=1432252807062657026&participantId=700215

Thanks to 3drpilots users for all the good info Ive gleaned on solo! peace-j

Last edited:
Tried to upload the E-Book. To big to upload, I will cut it in half in Acrobat and post it for all those who didn't get online today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M