3DR Company

Reaction score
I know it is likely pointless, but I wish everyone on this site would email [email protected] and let them know one last time how lame it is that they won’t even make another run of batteries for the Solo. Let them know that there are people out here that would buy them. How many units were sold that are just paper weights because of no battery to fly. Seems all it would take is just an order from 3DR to solve that problem.

I was actually just reading an article about how the US government is trying to help boost up any company to find a viable alternative to DJI. The article even mentioned 3DR as a former strong option before they gave in and now are in bed with DJI. Sounds to me like the government would love to have the Solo still around maybe even fund its rebirth....
One could only dream.

If everyone here e-mailed 3DR to tell them they should make batteries, the only result would be 3DR's email trash filling up faster. They are no longer in this business and they do not care what anyone on this forum thinks about it. They have no money, materials, staff, or desire to do anything of the sort, and they're not going to. This was over for them three years ago. You're going to have to learn to accept that fact.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc