3+ Silver Firmware

Reaction score
In search of the Hero 3+ Silver Firmware 2.0 zip file so I can downgrade my GoPro to work better with my Solo drone. Does anyone have this and willing to share?

I am also looking for this. Did you get it? If you did would you mind sharing ?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

I believe with the 3+ Silver, you can get live video, but not much as far as camera function. You need the 3+ Black, 4 Silver, or the 4 Black for camera functions to work.

I think I remember an obscure thread where someone downgraded to v2 on a 3 White or Silver and got additional Solo functionality. Didn't process it fully at the time because I've never had less than a 3+ Black.

GoPro Silver+ 2.0 - Google Drive

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
My go pro 3+ silver wouldn't stop resetting on version 3.02 and wouldn't down grade to 2.0 i clipped the violet USB wire on the data connector feeding the gimbal.
It is how the drone communicates with the go pro. (violet,blue and brown) USB port(camera)
(black,white,green) gimbals serial com wiring.
So the gimbal stays active and controllable but the camera functions have to be done manually.
I made the cut in the wiring to were i could re solder the connection if i ever upgrade cameras or go pro or solo ever fix the interface issue. You may have to sever blue as well.

Last edited:
My go pro 3+ silver wouldn't stop resetting on version 3.02 and wouldn't down grade to 2.0 i clipped the violet wire feeding the cameras usb on the data connector feeding the gimbal.
feed so the gimbal stays active and controllable but the camera functions have to done manually, I i made the cut in the wiring to were i could re solder the connection if i ever up grade cameras or go pro or solo fix the interface issue.
Wonder why it would not downgrade. I have done it many times.

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo