On The Fence? Need a 2nd Solo? $599 WITH Gimbal..New

Just occasional sales. I've purchased 2 at different times. Both brand new. I use pricewatch.com to find things a lot. There is a H4Blk on there now for $350 from Tiger Direct.

Reactions: Benzo
I already mentioned I use pricewatch.com. No ebay. I don't ever buy large ticket items on there. Only retail stores.

Tiger Direct priced at $589
GoPro HERO4 - Black Edition - action camera

Do you have a link for $350
You need to read the product description to see what you're buying:
gfx-blkbullet.jpg
Included Accessories: USB cable, underwater housing, curved adhesive mount, quick release buckle, 3-way pivoting arm, Skeleton backdoor, flat adhesive mount

Link goes no where seems to have an error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know what to tell you. I've used the site for over 15 years while building all of my PCs and various other electronics and haven't had any issues. If it works, great. If not, sorry. I was just trying to help. I just entered the search term like I do all the time and a H4 popped up.

I don't know what to tell you. I've used the site for over 15 years while building all of my PCs and various other electronics and haven't had any issues. If it works, great. If not, sorry. I was just trying to help. I just entered the search term like I do all the time and a H4 popped up.
The link you provided worked for me!

Might just be on my phone it's not working. Wasn't having a go Steve, your one of the good guys :) Thanks for posting it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B&H and amazon also have the $599 bundle deal which is much better than the $799 deal from 3dr. On the other hand, when you add $499 cam to the price, it is not a very good deal comparing to P3P which is widely available at $850.
No comparison between SOLO & P3P. SOLO is a totally different beast. Unless you can jailbreak the P3P & do your own upgrades

Reactions: Benzo
Saw this last night and clicked on the link. I was going to order it as a backup for that price but got distracted. This morning it's listing for $799. Bummer.

Saw this last night and clicked on the link. I was going to order it as a backup for that price but got distracted. This morning it's listing for $799. Bummer.
I'm surprised they didn't have the deal run through father's day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig