SOLO + Gimbal for $599???

Reaction score
I came across this deal here.

3DR - Solo Drone - Black

When you click on FREE ITEMS, you see:

1050005982_pr6.png;maxHeight=105;maxWidth=105

$20 TO SPEND OR 8x8 PHOTO BOOK - Shutterfly [Digital Download Add-On]
CHOOSE YOUR FREE GIFT: $20 TO SPEND OR 8x8 PHOTO BOOK
BestBuy.com account required. Instructions to redeem are usually e-mailed within 1 hr.
5352061_ra.jpg;maxHeight=105;maxWidth=105

3DR - Solo Gimbal - Black
3D Robotics Gimbal for Solo Drones:
This stabilizing, 3-axis gimbal for the 3DR Solo drone gives you unprecedented remote control over your compatible GoPro action camera (sold separately). Rotate and tilt the camera, start and stop recording, take photos and adjust camera settings — all while your drone is up to a half mile away. Plus, the gimbal charges your camera in flight so you never miss a shot.

To me that clearly means that the gimbal is included! What say you???

Wow really makes you wonder why the HUGE price drop...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

maybe 3dr company bancrupt haha :p
A. It is spelled bankrupt
B. What is so funny about a business not doing well?!
C. I am not making fun of someone whose native language is not English. I am making fun of someone who is to stupid to install spell-check.
D. HA HA

Reactions: Benzo
C. I am not making fun of someone whose native language is not English. I am making fun of someone who is to stupid to install spell-check.
D. HA HA
lol bro just only a typo error and make some joke then you take seriously, is that a big deal for you?

Last edited:
This is a Best Buy sale not a 3DR one. Someone has said Amazon would price match though.

Thanks Ian... Looks like I am going to go from "No solo" to "an heir and a spare" for My trip to Brazil. Thank you for being the voice of reason and intelligence on this forum. I follow your posts here and on FB very closely.

Cheers!

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Just bought one on this deal. Can't beat having an extra one around to either fly or have extra parts (controller, battery, gimbal, etc.) at that price. Book it Danno.

D. HA HA

I'm sorry but it is "too stupid" not "to stupid"
LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M