New solo app update

There is a 1.2.2 app now, but I'm not sure what's new yet.

Thanks, I didn't see a mention of anything new in the release notes.

If they do this, they will not do it over HDMI, they have access directly to the HeroBus.

The new update 1.3 turned on my GoPro this morning, hell ya! Nice to see that 3DR is on the ball.

The new update 1.3 turned on my GoPro this morning, hell ya! Nice to see that 3DR is on the ball.
Does it turn on after powering solo every time though? I have heard it just does it after the initial. If confirmed though that would be awesome

Reactions: J R
It is currently only working for the GPH3+B, they are having problems do it with the 4 apparently.

Does it turn on after powering solo every time though? I have heard it just does it after the initial. If confirmed though that would be awesome

it seems to be working everytime on my Hero4 Black but I will give it another try when I get home from work.

Ryan,

I've done all of the updates on the bird, controller, GPH4B, Nvidia Shield and my iPad Mini 2. My GPH4B does not automatically turn on. The red charging light comes on but the GP does not power up. I've tried various different starting sequences with both the Nvidia and the iPad and mine GP never powers up automatically.

Jerry

GP4B should not be powering on when Solo starts, only GP3+B.

As you say, just like always, the red light will come on to show it is charging, but that is all.

1.3.0 Installed without a brick! That's better than earlier this week.

Mine is reporting:
Android App 1.2.2
Solo 1.3.0
Autopilot 1.2.19
Gimbal 1.2.0
Controller 1.3.0
Controller Firmware 1.2.6

Great job 3DR, keep 'em coming!

update will not turn on camera. On GP3+ it will seem that it is, but it will not send feed. you must restart camera for feed. already confirmed.
That's what I thought mine does not automatically turn on when powering on solo. I was scared I did the update wrong.

Anyone else having serious issues with the iOS app since the update? The app continuously crashes for me. I've tried on multiple devices, and can only successfully open the app and connect to Solo maybe 1 out of 10 times. Frustrating. :(

ugggh, got a new (RMA) gimbal and did the update right after the gimbal install.
heres what I get:
No streaming video on the app. just dark.
press the record button and it just dissapears.
when I touch Solo button, the first thing I get is a graphic of making a selfie.
gimbal seems to initialize. Front and center
but Im a long way off from being functional.
sent in a ticket
ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44