I am DONE with 3DR

Yup, wanna recommend a Yuneec vs P3 vs hex vs Inspire?
Chris, can't speak for the others but my P3 has been flawless so far. I know they are plain looking but most of us fly for the fun of it not just for looks. Everything works on it and it is dependable, 120+ flights and close to 30 hrs. so far.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Chris, can't speak for the others but my P3 has been flawless so far. I know they are plain looking but most of us fly for the fun of it not just for looks. Everything works on it and it is dependable, 120+ flights and close to 30 hrs. so far.
It seems like a no brainer but so did SOLO, we shall see the outcome today if they actually refund me.

So they want to deny the refund of the solo but not the gimbal.
Solo was purchased 6/21 in best buy. I placed the first service ticket 6/28.
I also rma'd before July/21 for the return of the first one. The second one apparently has no return period. nor will the 3rd.

Hello Chris,

Here is the email to our legal department: [email protected]
The only way 3DR could provide you a refund even after the 30 day expired is if we receive the funds and since this was via a reseller we are unable to provide you a refund.

Again Chris sorry for all the troubles with the vehicle, but the replacement will be available for you this same week.

◤Cinthia Tejada

CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR

3D Robotics

Supporting you 24/7

(858)225-1414(855) 982-2898

website | facebook | Instagram

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member