gopro app suggestions with profiles?

Reaction score
I have been using the stock Quik app (android, lenovo smart tab m8 gen3) to control hero4-black settings. I find that I have a few different camera setups that I return to semi-frequently. The quik app allows me to change anything and thats great, but I see no way in that app to store a set of settings (ie. a 'profile' if you will) and simply click one preset button in the app to get the desired settings. Does anyone know of an app that will do this? I do not need photo/video editing, or all the plethora of features that quik offers I just want to save multiple profiles of camera settings.

I did see one app in the app store that looks like it might do the trick, but it's $1.99 and despite being inexpensive, I was hoping someone here had it (or something with same features) and could recommend before I pay for it.

Also, this app appears to talk to the gopro via bluetooth instead of wifi. Does that mean I could leave wifi permanently turned off (bluetooth still on?) and save some battery life? If so, I know leaving wifi turned on the gopro is not a good idea due to interference with solos onboard comms, but would leaving bluetooth on potentially be any issue for the solo?

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Best,

J

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig