107 ...who has signed up for test?

While discussion is encouraged here, arguing is not. Let's all dial it back a few notches in here and stop with the personal attacks. If there is a problem in a thread report it so the staff can take care of it. If you retaliate you only put yourself at risk for warnings.

So carry on with "on topic", friendly discussion. Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

I thought we were having fun. I guess we need to throw in a few more smilies.

Reactions: jibcamera and SARDG
Just a heads up. Make sure pop-up blockers are turned off when you are looking for your temp certificate at the IACRA site. I was surprised to discover today that my temp cert was available on Sep 9, two days after filing the application. I didn't figure out that I was blocking the PDF window from opening in Chrome until today... 8 days later!

Reactions: Ron380
just read that the current fail rate is 63%
:eek: Everyone on this board claims that they've passed. That means that as a group, ya'll are much smarter than average - or you don't want to post about flunking... not sure. :p

The nice lady who gave me my test said that the majority of people she had tested so far used the full 2 hours. I don't recall what the pass/fail rate was, but in the first week she had only done maybe a dozen. There are two other, larger, testing centers in this area too, and I'm sure they did a bunch as well.

It was posted in a local SAR group they are organizing a class
can say where they got it, it could be totally made up who knows

Took the exam and passed it this morning 1st attempt. Thought I was going to ace it but ended up barley passing

I took the test on September 30 it was a little more difficult than I anticipated, I did pass but I can understand now after studying for the test why the FAA wants commercial drone pilots to have a license.. there is a lot going on with respects to the protection of national airspace smaller airport airspace and I'm really glad that I studied it give me a better understanding but The huge responsibility involved with flying these Aircraft in or close to restricted airspace... As Stixx mention it is a hard test I took every min of the 2hrs to go over every question... I was surprise but there're a lot of questions on reading in understanding sectional charts and the weather which was kind of surprising...

Reactions: bluesgeek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44