Worth it? Peau 3.97

This would be awesome if they shipped to NZ cheap enough

Free shipping for all orders over $100, and for expedited DHL international shipping it's typically around $40 or less. If you would like a lesser customs value stated on the invoice please make sure to request that in the notes when placing the order on the store.

I did a Peau replacement with my 4.4mm rectilinear lens. I am glad I did it, but I had to adjust the focus to get it correct.

Here's a comparison video I made:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is now 2020 and I just got the 3.97 for $40. Their 3.37 was $140. Honestly all the samples the 3.97 looked better. The install looks pretty straight forward.

It is now 2020 and I just got the 3.97 for $40. Their 3.37 was $140. Honestly all the samples the 3.97 looked better. The install looks pretty straight forward.

Sounds like the price has come way down. Is that sending a Hero 4 Black to them and having the lens installed, or is that the price for just the lens and doing all the install work yourself? Thanks for any info. I've built up several UAVs on different Pixhawk versions over the years, but this is my first time having a Solo. From what I can read on here, seems like the Hero 4 Black is the one to get for the gimbal, and the 3.97 lens lets you use the full sensor for better quality video. Do I have that more or less correct? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc