will the session work with an adapter

Reaction score
if i can find a micro hdmi to micro usb will i be able to get the live feed

Let us know if the live feed works. As you are just using a Session without a gimble I am curious how this works out for you. Thanks!

ok i do not have the drone yet going to sell my old racing drone but when i get the drone i will message u

No, I thinks that's as good as it gets. I keep seeing other people trying to sell the Solo on Craigslist, Ebay, etc, but they are always asking for more. Crazy.

i know and my old drone never worked so i am selling it on eBay and a ton of other websites so i can get hopefully 300 so i can get the other 100 for my b day

if i can find a micro hdmi to micro usb will i be able to get the live feed
Did you ever find an adapter and get it to work? I am interested in doing the same. I don't need the gimbal.
Thanks
Dean

U mean SESSION5 GoPro or Session4 ?

If it is Session5, its not a simple as that and if Session4, probably wont happen for what you want.

SESSION5 USB-C >>>>
GoPro HERO5 Interfaces

It is the Hero 4 Session. I guess it is not as simple as finding a micro hmdi to micro USB cable?

USB is data out, HDMI is video out. Two different animals.

It will work just fine for live feed. You wont have any control of the camera through the drone though(obviously no gimbal). Buy a used hero 3 or 4 on ebay you'll be happier(sell your session).

The 3dr and hero 4 go together like peanut butter and jelly. I used a knockoff with just video in like you say and IMO just return or sell the 3dr and get a Phantom 3 standard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44