Will someone please examine my flight logs

I recently bought a used Solo, #3. My pre-purchase test was getting satellites and arming without props. Good enough. My first flight was a new experience. Solo armed and as soon as it lifted started spinning. I was so 'surprised by the antics it took me a moment to gather my thoughts. By then it had flipped and was scooting around on my concrete driveway and broke props. Eventually the motors cut off. I did level cal and compass cal. Second flight in backyard -- grass. Did the spinning on liftoff, but I was ready and landed upright. Came to this site and found the same problem in a thread. Solution was to reset parameters to factory. Seems some character defining parameter was incorrect causing the spin. Third flight -- level and smooth. Lesson: Don't fly a 'strange' drone off your concrete driveway.

I need to learn how to analyze logs. I work around all kinds of high tech machining equipment, but haven't done a deep dive into the Solo.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Actually Setting of 0 means use existing configuration ( default)

I spoke to someone at mRo and they apolgized saying that in all likelihood someone had set that incorrectly by accident before the GPS left the factory.

However that does not explain the setting because the data i uploaded was from a flight several days before i had the new GPS.
So the mystery remains unsolved.

The good news is after correcting the numbers and reloading the params- its staying put on zero after repeat power cycles.

Reactions: carpy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc