Will it go round in circles...

Reaction score
Just testing the gimbal, put music to it and now it's an epic video...;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Lightfactory
@baldguy Cool, your video clarity is over the top in quality. I've not been able to obtain comparable results to date. Thanks for sharing, it really helps me understand what I should expect from the platform. Seems you have a exceptional bird setup.

Reactions: Maddog
@baldguy Cool, your video clarity is over the top in quality. I've not been able to obtain comparable results to date. Thanks for sharing, it really helps me understand what I should expect from the platform. Seems you have a exceptional bird setup.
Thanks for the kind words. I've noticed that the GoPro4Black does really well in bright clear sunlight. I have yet to get such results on a cloudy day even when I adjust the ISO and use a Neutral Density Filter. I wish there was a standard connection for a good Sony like an A7 and still maintain the FPV capability. Buy hey... it's always want want want. I really enjoy my current setup.

Excellent RichWest. Here's a similar tower inspection, done in manual, I did back in Sep for practice and put to music.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow! That close up at :51 was really gutsy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig