wifi connection and Solo factory reset issues

Reaction score
So I connected my Iphone to the Sololink wifi and it connected with no internet access, then went to connect the Sololink app to the Solo and it said I had to connect it first even though I had just did that. So I tried pulling out the battery to the controller for 30 seconds then tried again and still nothing, then I decided to do a factory reset for the controller and the Solo. The controller reset fine but the Solo got stuck, it does the fast orange light, the tone, I stop pressing the pair button, the green lights turn off one by one, then flash [ I think at this part it may be skipping the reset process(green,Red,White really quick)] then stay green. After they turn red on 2 and white on 2 they don't change at all, What do i do??

If you have white if front and red in back solo is ready. Nothing else should be on. Then turn on the controler, once it connects to solo turn on your solo app.

Did you try what Soupdaddy posted. I mean EXACTLY. I know this can drive you crazy. Also, dump SOLO app and reload does seem to help.

No when I was getting ready to go try what he said the software update finally showed up on my phone and I was able to set everything up

[QUOTE = "Fgjff12, post: 116514, member: 12747"] Então eu conectei meu Iphone ao Sololink wifi e ele conectou sem acesso à internet, então fui conectar o aplicativo Sololink ao Solo e ele disse que eu tinha que conectá-lo primeiro, embora eu tivesse acabado de fazer isso. Então eu tentei puxar a bateria para o controlador por 30 segundos, em seguida, tentei novamente e ainda nada, então eu decidi fazer um reset de fábrica para o controlador e o Solo. O controlador reiniciou bem, mas o Solo ficou preso, ele fez a luz laranja rápida, o tom, eu parei de pressionar o botão de par, as luzes verdes desligaram uma a uma e então piscaram [Eu acho que nessa parte ele pode estar pulando o reset processo (verde, vermelho, branco muito rápido)] então fique verde. Depois que eles ficam vermelhos em 2 e brancos em 2 eles não mudam nada, o que eu faço ?? [/ QUOTE]
Eu tentei o reset de fábrica e agora ele tem a luz laranja acesa. Controle não encontra Solo. O que devo fazer? Estou ficando sem recursos e parece que não quer mais executar a redefinição de fábrica.

So I connected my Iphone to the Sololink wifi and it connected with no internet access, then went to connect the Sololink app to the Solo and it said I had to connect it first even though I had just did that. So I tried pulling out the battery to the controller for 30 seconds then tried again and still nothing, then I decided to do a factory reset for the controller and the Solo. The controller reset fine but the Solo got stuck, it does the fast orange light, the tone, I stop pressing the pair button, the green lights turn off one by one, then flash [ I think at this part it may be skipping the reset process(green,Red,White really quick)] then stay green. After they turn red on 2 and white on 2 they don't change at all, What do i do??
I tried the factory reset and now it has the orange light on. Control does not find Solo. What should I do? I'm running out of resources, and it looks like it does not want to perform factory reset anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo