who is Unhappy

I did a lot of research on the quads and liked the Solo, it looks sleek and functional, the only problem I had the first day was the magnetic interference, it wouldn't go away. I did the log email to 3DR and received contact within 15 hours, pretty good. they asked for the serial numbers of the controller and the Solo, the next morning I drove out to a large parking lot and received the same thing M.I. at that point I thought I was going to take it back to Best Buy, but I picked up the bird and moved it farther from my truck as I was carry it, it emitted a few beeps and realized it was ready to fly, I was ecstatic ! first flight was perfect but I forgot to turn on the go pro so no video saved, but I did have video on the cell phone. very happy with this product it is a new product and people should realize the fact it is new, 3DR is doing an outstanding job of standing behind their product.
the second time out with Solo it was just like the first time but had the family out with me, everyone was impressed even our five year old, awesome.
how do you put a video in here?

I did a lot of research on the quads and liked the Solo, it looks sleek and functional, the only problem I had the first day was the magnetic interference, it wouldn't go away. I did the log email to 3DR and received contact within 15 hours, pretty good. they asked for the serial numbers of the controller and the Solo, the next morning I drove out to a large parking lot and received the same thing M.I. at that point I thought I was going to take it back to Best Buy, but I picked up the bird and moved it farther from my truck as I was carry it, it emitted a few beeps and realized it was ready to fly, I was ecstatic ! first flight was perfect but I forgot to turn on the go pro so no video saved, but I did have video on the cell phone. very happy with this product it is a new product and people should realize the fact it is new, 3DR is doing an outstanding job of standing behind their product.
the second time out with Solo it was just like the first time but had the family out with me, everyone was impressed even our five year old, awesome.
how do you put a video in here?

Welcome. You are being very reasonable with your attitude towards 3DR Solo. Good luck and be aware that there are people on this forum that don't even own a Solo and continually take pot shots. They expect the Solo to be perfect right out of the box yet are very patient with the short comings or future improvements of their favorite vehicle.

Welcome. You are being very reasonable with your attitude towards 3DR Solo. Good luck and be aware that there are people on this forum that don't even own a Solo and continually take pot shots. They expect the Solo to be perfect right out of the box yet are very patient with the short comings or future improvements of their favorite vehicle.
I agree, might I add, most don't appreciate the benefits of the GPS & computer system working in tandem to produce a wonderful first time flight experience.

What Solo isn't?
It is not a UAV, made for speed racer's, or out distance dfi's.
LOS will be the law everywhere, I'm sure if it. & I agree.

It's a system that will be copied and made better.

Just my thinking.
I'm betting on 3DR to lead us in the right direction.

Fly safely.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well I guess I'm going to try a Solo after all. After requesting a cancel yesterday, I mysteriously got an email saying that it couldn'the be cancelled as it had already been shipped - from China. Per UPS tracking I should have it tomorrow... no word on the gimbal though...

i think its funny that pilots have gangs of haters. these super critical people are the same impatient bastards eating at applebees or hometown buffet. or golden corral if youre on the east coast.

Reactions: Raybro
Well said and totally agree.

Well I guess I'm going to try a Solo after all. After requesting a cancel yesterday, I mysteriously got an email saying that it couldn'the be cancelled as it had already been shipped - from China. Per UPS tracking I should have it tomorrow... no word on the gimbal though...
I figured that would happen! Just about the time you're ready to throw in the towel! Let's hope it gets better from here on.
Good luck and Happy Flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny