Where get retractable landing gear for Iris+

Reaction score
Hello

How is everybody? Any ideas where to get reliable retractable landing gear?

Thanks
EN

Hello

How is everybody? Any ideas where to get reliable retractable landing gear?

Thanks
EN
I just bought a set on Ebay for around $40. I haven't installed them yet. They weren't made for Iris+ but I think I can mount them. Now, I need help in figuring out just where I plug them into the Pixhawk and the right way to set it up on the controller and the Iris. So, if anyone has a clue, PLEASE let me know. Other than that, I'm real happy with the Iris+ and I'll buy another one if someone is wanting to sell...

EN- Give these a look as well. 3DR IRIS Retracts-No Fuss Plug And Play The video shows how to set up the Pixhawk...you will need to assign a command to the Gear switch on the controller. Two somewhat detailed tasks you'll need to perform.
This company engineered a mount that uses the existing payload mount screws under the Iris+ fuselage. IMP Concepts has these: 3DR Iris Custom Stealth Carbon Edition Retracts DIY Set - Made to Order (Plastic Parts and Legs Only) More wiring work tho.
Essentially personal choice. I will likely use the floc ones as I need space for a gimbal carrying a Canon 330HS camera.

Thanks very much. The video is nice, but I've done all that. It the settings in mission planner I'm missing. Thats where I need the real help.
Thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc