where are the GoPro settings on the app ?

Reaction score
Where are the GoPro settings to change on the fly ? Also troy from tax productions(great guy) very knowledgeable as well... says you can change the color lights ? so this means there are other screens to be able to set-up or change items.... anyone know/share how to get them ?

Where are the GoPro settings to change on the fly ? Also troy from tax productions(great guy) very knowledgeable as well... says you can change the color lights ? so this means there are other screens to be able to set-up or change items.... anyone know/share how to get them ?

They are there you just can't see them until you attach the gimbal.

I have the Gimbal and all I can do is turn the camera on and off, (ie operate shutter for stills and turn video on and off)
Can't change modes, fps, ISO, video to stills.
It would be nice if we could enable and disable WiFi on the Gopro from the solo app, at least before flight we could change settings without having to remove the camera from its protective Gimbal.

Whic
I have the Gimbal and all I can do is turn the camera on and off, (ie operate shutter for stills and turn video on and off)
It would be nice if we could enable and disable WiFi on the Gopro from the solo app, at least before flight we could change settings without having to remove the camera from its protective Gimbal.

Which GoPro do you have?

They have not released that functionality yet. Delayed.

Apparently so I have the GoPro hero4. It would be nice to have access down below in the menu like the setup is now so you could pause back out a page get to the GoPro setup, make your changes and continue flying in one fail swoop. I however do want to set the record straight I am very pleased with how it handles and the functionality but it also leaves a wide gap in what was advertised. Now 3DR needs to get the functionality where it was advertised or at least to a resemblance of that. would like to see the same options as the gopro app maybe what they need is just make the gopro able to bind to the sololink then cross functionality through Sololink. I know daydreamer.

Its coming. Just a snag with the GoPro. Should be functional in a few weeks.

Reactions: dirkclod
Is there a way to take gopro still photos yet or am I missing something? Is that part of the software update as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc