What are you using as your tablet? - Another Poll

What type of Tablet are you using?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ipad Air2, Iphone 6S (ios)
Huawei Media Pad M2, Samsung Galaxy Tab4 (android)
The Huawei is my favorite of all, best screen, great battery life, 4G, GPS. The Iphone is only used when I forget the tablets. Also used a Motorola MotoG, worked surprisingly well.

Does anyone consider the Nvidia a upgrade over the Nexus 7? Smoother video or brighter screen?

Does anyone consider the Nvidia a upgrade over the Nexus 7? Smoother video or brighter screen?
I would recommend you check out the Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet. I just got it 2 weeks ago and it's AWESOME! Expandable storage, gorgeous screen, LOUD front facing speaker, loooong battery life and Dell dropped it's price to $200 a few weeks ago.

GREAT buy!

Nvidia shield , i like it but for whtevr reason, it is not recording flights to camera roll? Anyone else? It also seems like solo isnt charging my GPhero4.... Everything is updated...

The link is NOT the tablet I am referring to!! There is a HUGE difference to the tablet you linked and the one I'm referring to!!

The tablet I recommend is the Dell Venue 8 7000. Do NOT confuse this with the lesser venue 8 that you listed.

Horrible naming on Dells part, to be sure, but make sure you are looking at the right one! As I mentioned: it's $200 on Dells site. If you see it for less than that, it's probably the inferior one you posted a link to.

Nvidia shield , i like it but for whtevr reason, it is not recording flights to camera roll? Anyone else? It also seems like solo isnt charging my GPhero4.... Everything is updated...

As for the GoPro charge, it supplies a trickle charge in flight to maintain the battery level, so you MUST have a charge on the battery beforehand. They cut down the charge voltage a few updates ago, as it was lessening flight times. Now it supplies enough to keep the battery "as is". Notice battery level will be the same after the flight as it was before you took off.

Best to always have the GoPro decently charged to avoid any hiccups.

Nexus 7 as easy to use great connectivity.

Currently working with SmartGlasses to eliminate the need for Tablet, the current model I'm experimenting with is as a Developer, the Epson Moverio BT-2000 Pro as even voice works, head tracking, Gesture Band .
I will be posting some solutions shortly for several various projects all based around the 3DR Solo.

Can anyone weigh in on iPad Air vs. iPad Mini? (Assuming both retina) I have the controller mount for both. Need to decide on one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44