Weird issue for connecting to Mission Planner

Reaction score
Hello,
I looked for an answer to my problem on the forum, but could'nt find it...

I upgraded all my solo's to opensolo 4.0, with variou methods (solex/winscp...). I connect one of them to mission planner, it worked on the first time, as usual, but after that, no way to connect it again, I always have an error message (picture attached)

Any Idea? I already spent time on firewall, order of power up and connection, I tried everything and don't want to loose my day... i connect my solos almost every week, first time I have this error

Thank you,
julien

Attachments

• Bug solo-MP.jpg
    Bug solo-MP.jpg
    719.2 KB · Views: 34
Ok, sorry, I've been a bit too simplist in my quote... I already spent hours and hours of testing / set up / try new things / restart from the beginning / change hardware etc. for solving problems somebody had already solved. This is the purpose for that kind of forum no?

Hello,
I looked for an answer to my problem on the forum, but could'nt find it...

I upgraded all my solo's to opensolo 4.0, with variou methods (solex/winscp...). I connect one of them to mission planner, it worked on the first time, as usual, but after that, no way to connect it again, I always have an error message (picture attached)

Any Idea? I already spent time on firewall, order of power up and connection, I tried everything and don't want to loose my day... i connect my solos almost every week, first time I have this error

Thank you,
julien
Just had this same error for the first time today. Resolved it by adjusting the default Windows security profile to "trust" the Solo wifi as a Public network.

Reactions: Wetstone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc