Want to share some footage while waiting for Gimbal

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope you guys enjoy the music while waiting!!!
2001 space oddsey
outstanding.

Reactions: MGOSAN
what settings did u have on your go pro?

Is it just me, but does the video stretch at edges during panning? If so this is not selling me on the conversion to 5.4mm lens.
I was thinking the same thing, it was giving me some weird vertigo, especially when spinning.

Is it just me, but does the video stretch at edges during panning? If so this is not selling me on the conversion to 5.4mm lens.

If you are only seeing it during panning then I would say its probably the stabilization he ran in the software.

If you are only seeing it during panning then I would say its probably the stabilization he ran in the software.
The majority of the video is panning, but yes during the brief non-pan shots it is not warped from what I can tell. Understood why post-stabilized, no gimbal... Good call!

i switched the lens for the fisheye effect. you can keep the stock lens and remove the fish eye effect when converting at Gopro software, i just dont want to do that way.

without the gimbal the video was really shaky and really ugly so i had it stabilize thru youtube. can't really wait for the gimbal. maybe part of the problem was the Filter that i used. ND filter sometimes can help the jello effect.

but for now we will be flying without the stabilizer. Cheers everyone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44