Video Questions

Reaction score
Website
www.nataliejumper.com
Hello everyone, please bare with me, I am BRAND NEW to flying drones, and the 3DR Solo is my first drone. I love how easy it's been learning how to fly it, and how nicely it responds to commands.

My question is about video capture? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place for this information, but I'm hoping someone here will be able to help me. (Below is an IMAGE and not a video)

21616152_10210931306258338_2077400025860071637_n.jpg

If you'll notice in the video, the capture mode, MP, battery, wifi and number of pictures taken all appear in the frame. Is there a way to turn all of that off??? This is on the video that's saved to my phone. Maybe I don't have my settings right? But I've followed all of the the suggested settings.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forums and Solo flying!

The video you have found on your phone is a low res (720 I think) copy of the output that you see displayed on the app while flying. If you look on the GoPro SD card via the GoPro app or a card reader or cable connected to the GoPro you will see the full resolution video and/or still files - which you need to download - all without the flight data overlay.

Welcome to the forums and Solo flying!

The video you have found on your phone is a low res (720 I think) copy of the output that you see displayed on the app while flying. If you look on the GoPro SD card via the GoPro app or a card reader or cable connected to the GoPro you will see the full resolution video and/or still files - which you need to download - all without the flight data overlay.

Thank you so much!! I'm having a lot of fun with it. :D

Is there a way to get the output data with out all of that on there? Or is that just how it is? :)

I will pop the card out and check it.

That's just a copy of the feed that displays in the app (it comes from the GoPro plus the Solo controller telemetry overlay) - the data you're seeing isn't recorded on the downloaded video and still files....they have just the pure (cinema/photo)graphy [emoji38]

Reactions: NJumper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo