Video Not Working

It looks like you got lucky. From the image it appears the pads didn't rip. Easy repair with the right tools and connector.

Match to Stock connector, Type-D HDMI connector
Amphenol 10118242-001RLF, Digi-Key Part Number 609-4617-1-ND

Agree @just_bruce @RichWest. Damn stiff video cable...I rerouted it when I put in the green cube but I must have put too much pressure on it in the process. Worked fine for a few flights...I put my last spare in and I will deal with this one later.

Agree @just_bruce @RichWest. Damn stiff video cable...I rerouted it when I put in the green cube but I must have put too much pressure on it in the process. Worked fine for a few flights...I put my last spare in and I will deal with this one later.

Where can I send my drone for repair? My video not working either. Took unit apart and don't see any wires disconnected.
Thanks.

Where can I send my drone for repair? My video not working either. Took unit apart and don't see any wires disconnected.
Thanks.
Good question Tom--I don't know.
Maybe a local cell phone repair company? I heard an advertisement on the radio for a local (in MSP area) cell phone repair company and they claimed to do drone repairs...so it might be worth a shot.

Reactions: RichWest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snarus