Video/No Video PRO HELP NEEDED!

How is the video fed back to the app? on the same 2.4ghz link through the controller and then wifi to a tablet, similar to 3DR telemetry module in Ardu?
Yes.

You can connect from the HDMI out on the antenna side of the controller. That will help you ID from another port...still wifi from Solo to controller, but eliminating the wifi from controller to device.

Electrical contacts can fail sitting idle, being that many are lower pressure or not plated to prevent corrosion. Damp air will further these issues. If me, I'd start re-plugging all the video and wifi connections.

Garbled screen says a hardware/connection issue to me.

I'm having the same problem here. Everything worked fine, solo put away at end of summer, needed it there now but either no video feed or picture that is garbled and looks too big for the screen.
I found that the HDMI connector on the gimbal had pulled away, so connected directly to mainboard inside solo. No video or garbled.
I tried a turnigy camera with HD out, same result as GP4 black, tried 2 different cables, same, replaced the internal board on the solo that the mini HDMI plugs into, same result, and tried both cameras, 3 cables, 2 boards all directly connected bypassing the gimbal, no video or distorted video feed, same as above pics in OP. Its also random whether i get distorted video or no video. Have reset solo and controller, and reseated the sd cards in both.
How is the video fed back to the app? on the same 2.4ghz link through the controller and then wifi to a tablet, similar to 3DR telemetry module in Ardu?

Thanks in advance if anybody has any ideas
What device/app are you using to view? The over-zoomed video is tapping on my brain and saying this is an iOSor Android version issue, or the screen-resolution bug we've seen before

Wow, that was quick, thanks for the replies fellas.
I'm going away for a few days but I will try the hdmi out from the controller and see when I get back. I will also try spray cleaner on the ports, and I've ordered some new cables too.
I've used solo app, nexus 7 (which) was the one always used previously, but tried a Samsung tab 3 also. I will try apple when I get back and will report back here.

Thanks again all

A follow up.
I replaced the HDMI with flat cable and connectors directly from board to camera, with cheap items from Aliexpress.

WORKS AGAIN, many thanks to all here for the help.

Reactions: just_bruce

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela