Video image not streaming properly on connected iPhone 7

Reaction score
I have a Hero 3+ I am using with the gimbal on my Solo. For flights, I am connected to my iPhone 7 using the Solo App to stream the video. I have had no problems until today. When I connected everything, as usual, the video was not processing properly and was coming across as lines. I disconnected everything, powered off, and reconnected and got the same result. I decided to take off anyway. Once in the air if I pointed the camera to the horizon, the video was still distorted, but I could tell the colors were appropriate for what was in frame, so I knew it was trying to stream the video. Likewise, if I pointed the camera at the ground I could tell by the colors it was trying to stream the video, but it was coming across as distorted lines. To further test I recorded video during the flight. When I finished the flight and looked at the video, it is perfect, so the problem is not the camera recording but something in how the video is streaming. Any suggestions?

Make sure the connection on the gimbal is fully secure. Not sure if you disconnected the GoPro from solo physically.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44