Video Help!

Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is my first post on the forum. I have been lurking for awhile now and want to thank you all for being so helpful! I've been having some video trouble lately and am not sure if it is gimbal related or if my GoPro is malfunctioning. Will some of you who are more experienced than me take a look at the footage I uploaded and give me your opinion? I'm hoping this is a GoPro issue. The video seems to freeze up every now and then.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you!

Have you tried taking video with the gopro off the Solo? If it's a camera or memory card malfunction then it should appear with video just holding the gopro while recording. The problem doesn't seem related to Solo.

Have you tried taking video with the gopro off the Solo? If it's a camera or memory card malfunction then it should appear with video just holding the gopro while recording. The problem doesn't seem related to Solo.

Wow. I feel so dumb. What an obvious method to test it out. I will report back!

Hey everyone, this is my first post on the forum. I have been lurking for awhile now and want to thank you all for being so helpful! I've been having some video trouble lately and am not sure if it is gimbal related or if my GoPro is malfunctioning. Will some of you who are more experienced than me take a look at the footage I uploaded and give me your opinion? I'm hoping this is a GoPro issue. The video seems to freeze up every now and then.

Thank you!
Is the video from the sd card? Or a camera roll on the phone/tablet? If the former, it is the GoPro or the card. The recording never leaves the camera. The display to Solo is after this.

Thank you!
Sorry to hear you're having problems.. Please state your rig set up and settings..

Also, confirm that you're recording to the Go Pro and not the camera roll on iPad/iPhone or tablet.. I see that same break up on my display but not on the recorded data of the Go Pro..

Thanks everyone! The footage I uploaded was directly from the GoPro SD card. After doing some none-solo filming with the camera, the GoPro is indeed the issue. I'm getting the same choppiness filming from my couch. Look like I'm going to have to give GoPro a call tomorrow...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado