Video feed is nothing but different color lines!

Reaction score
Help anyone nothing but different color lines on my video feed. Took gimble off checked connections not the problem.
Frustration abounds!

My fpv video feed is fubar as well. My Solo is only 2 weeks old, I hope I didn't get a defective unit

I have a gimble but haven't installed it since I don't have a Gopro yet. I installed my Xiaomi yi action cam to the fixed mount, plugged the hdmi cable in and the video sucks. Can barely make anything out at all

Ok not sure but wait till this evening there are some guys on here that really know their sh---. And they help out a lot of us that just don't quite get it all as far as how the hardware truly works.
Sorry I am no help but will let u know if I do find out more

I have a gimble but haven't installed it since I don't have a Gopro yet. I installed my Xiaomi yi action cam to the fixed mount, plugged the hdmi cable in and the video sucks. Can barely make anything out at all
Have you tested that the HDMI out on the Yi works properly when connected to your TV/Monitor/etc?

Reactions: brianuc4
also, what device (Android/iOS ) are you using? Occasionally an underpowered GPU on the receiving end is to blame for these issues.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
Here's a link to a guy that mounted a cheap 4k action camera to the Solo gimbal.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And another one....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig