Vibration

Reaction score
hi guys, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, I've been flying my solo for a month or so now ( no crashes) Got the gimbal and installed it and then took it off to go do a job with the fixed mount. All of a sudden I have a pretty mean vibration that it never had before. Stills are good but video will give you motion sickness !! Any ideas ??

hi guys, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, I've been flying my solo for a month or so now ( no crashes) Got the gimbal and installed it and then took it off to go do a job with the fixed mount. All of a sudden I have a pretty mean vibration that it never had before. Stills are good but video will give you motion sickness !! Any ideas ??
If the gimbal worked fine before you removed it, I would pull the battery tray and make sure the HDMI cable isn't interfering with the gimbal movement. Make sure nothing else is touching the gimbal and it can move freely.

Check the 4 rubber isolation mounts.

Are you getting a green light on the back of the gimbal?

Are you using the same props?

Something happened when you reinstalled it, so thats where I would start.

Reactions: andrew.baker.142
Hi Maddog

Good ideas, gonna take it apart again and reassemble then go back with new props and see how it works. Ordered a couple new sets today. Thanks.

Hi Maddog

Good ideas, gonna take it apart again and reassemble then go back with new props and see how it works. Ordered a couple new sets today. Thanks.
Don't forget to balance your props and prop hubs if necessary.

I would also check the motor pods for looseness and motor bearings.

Reactions: Maddog
Where is that bearing located ? I need to oil it every 10 hrs of flight

Omg. I really forgot to do that. I'm gunna do it now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo