Unboxing Solo 3DR Drone!!!!

Reaction score
......SORRY for the Title
Anyway, whoever got the Solo 3DR earlier than us Please post unboxing video so we can see what kind of traveling case that comes with the solo and how this beauty looks like...

#SkystheLimit #FlyLow

Thanks Guys!

114.gif

Woooooow. I was getting my fingers ready to type "no fair" as soon as I saw the title. Nevertheless, it will give us somewhere to post.

It seems illogical to me that thousands of people are about to have a product in hand (myself included) that was marketed for the purpose of getting incredible footage, and we're about to see a flood of sh!tty footage posted on the Internet from people using said product without the gimbal. I wonder what kind of impact that will have, if any. Seems like it would turn people towards DJI if they're on the fence and comparing footage from both products.

It seems illogical to me that thousands of people are about to have a product in hand (myself included) that was marketed for the purpose of getting incredible footage, and we're about to see a flood of sh!tty footage posted on the Internet from people using said product without the gimbal. I wonder what kind of impact that will have, if any. Seems like it would turn people towards DJI if they're on the fence and comparing footage from both products.
This.

This. This. This.

Reactions: Yourviewfromabove
That's a good insinuation. I'm wondering the same. I didn't even think anyone would attempt to get footage without the gimbal. The way it and the camera is controlled through the Linux computers and app was 1 of 3 major selling points of this copter. Those 2 and theme modular design. It's built for gorgeous shots. So I hope I don't see that.

I'd be a fool to post footage on YouTube without a gimbal.
We all know how the GoPro works, what would be the point?

Allowing myself to be upset becausee my gimbal isn't arriving when I want it to, is nothing but a waste of my energy.

I'd be a fool to post footage on YouTube without a gimbal.
We all know how the GoPro works, what would be the point?

Allowing myself to be upset becausee my gimbal isn't arriving when I want it to, is nothing but a waste of my energy.

I guess you might be able to get some cool still shots without the gimbal...

Good observation. In fact I made that very same comment the other day, verbatim, on the Facebook solo page. Somebody knows how to copy and paste ;).

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Sure does suck paying $1,500 and waiting for it huh? Myself included, but it is what it is.

DRONEFLY IS AN OFFICIAL 3DR LAUNCH PARTNER AND AUTHORIZED DEALERCOMING SOON TO DRONEFLY (Pre-Order Today)

*** 3DR has informed us that the gimbal will ship in July. Solo orders placed with or without gimbal before July 15th will receive a FREE EXTRA SOLO BATTERY ($149 value).

do you guys think Bestbuy will send us an extra battery since we pre-order before june 8

If you search there is lots of information already on Best Buy, order date and the battery.

thanks for respond but I'm talking to best buy customer service...said that they have no idea if there will be an extra battery will be included but he said there are extra batteries coming with the orders coming...hoping thats my answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig