Two solos in close proximity

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been answered. I searched the forums and didn't see any posts on the topic.

Now that I have my solo, one of my neighbors is also likely to be picking one up from BB tonight and to order the same gps/wifi card/shield/antenna upgrades as I did.

After my first flight (where likely wifi experience caused a controller disconnect and auto RTH), I upgraded the wifi and gps. Even though our Solos would be on different/renamed networks, I am concerned a bit about potential interference with our drones in proximity to each other.

Has anyone else flown upgrade or non-upgraded Solos from the same field at the same time? What was your experience?

Apologies if this has already been answered. I searched the forums and didn't see any posts on the topic.

Now that I have my solo, one of my neighbors is also likely to be picking one up from BB tonight and to order the same gps/wifi card/shield/antenna upgrades as I did.

After my first flight (where likely wifi experience caused a controller disconnect and auto RTH), I upgraded the wifi and gps. Even though our Solos would be on different/renamed networks, I am concerned a bit about potential interference with our drones in proximity to each other.

Has anyone else flown upgrade or non-upgraded Solos from the same field at the same time? What was your experience?
Welcome Shanmoon and congrats on your purchase. Yes, multiple Solo, Phantoms, etc can fly together without issue.

Now, I would like to take this opportunity to share with other new owners and new members of this board.At the top right of most pages is a magnifying glass. Clicking on it will bring up the search function of this forum.It is a great time saver for members looking for an (quicker even) answer. The benefit is how fast your question is answered, and for everyone else it cuts down on the amount of repeated questions that get asked.

For instance.. Your question today would result in this....

Take Care and Fly Safe..

Reactions: SARDG
I chose slightly different search parameters and that result didn't come up. Guess I should try multiple variations next time.

Over the New Years holiday we had as many as 4 flying simultaneously without any problems in the desert. I would say we were all within 20 feet of each other with our controllers. We didn't see any instance of interference.

Don.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks