Trouble after updates?

Reaction score
Not quit sure what happened this morning, but solo wasn't cooperative.
Went to a new spot and after 7 tries I called it quits, oh yeah, well first off I couldn't hold a connection with wi-fi, thought it was the Samsung tabA, nope didn't work with my trusty Samsung S5 either, got really frustrated after 4 tries.
It was kind of like it would connect and then lose connection after a few seconds, tried turning everything off and restart, no good.
Then went to a known good spot and took off first try, went through the first battery and then switched to the other battery and it wouldn't get rid magnetic interference, I'm like what is going on!?
The updates downloaded without any problems, but now I'm having a lot of problems which I didn't have before.
Any ideas?

Yep I posted about this earlier. Seems like another problem affecting android. I have a galaxy tab 4. Solo kept disconnecting from the app and kept beeping each time it did that. Go on Google Play and download solo app beta. Search for that and install it. That fixed my issue.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Also, be sure that your WiFi settings on your tablet are set so that it is not scanning for a better connection. Because the WiFi on the Solo is not providing internet access, most devices will default to looking for a better connection while connected to the Solo. This needs to be turned off, and what the setting is actually called can vary by manufacturer.

Also, be sure that your WiFi settings on your tablet are set so that it is not scanning for a better connection. Because the WiFi on the Solo is not providing internet access, most devices will default to looking for a better connection while connected to the Solo. This needs to be turned off, and what the setting is actually called can vary by manufacturer.

Yep, that's probably what happened, as I did notice a lot of active wi-fi spots, whereas in my good spot had very little. Thanks for the info, will definitely be clicking that off. Took the tablet back to BB as it was having other problems, now looking at the new S2, still researching tho.
Again, thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44