The light bulb icon in Solex missing.

Reaction score
Is it just me (and if so, where did I fk up?) or did someone remove the lightbulb icon in Solex? You know, the icon that is part of that list when ya tap 'control' ....the icon that allows for the different light configurations such as 'breathe' and 'disco', etc. I admit that I like to induldge in the 'concentrated sin' ( legal in Cali now....thank Gawd) however I don't believe I've ever gotten so high that I couldn't recognize a lightbulb icon. Is it gone? Thanks in advance, gang.

Is it just me (and if so, where did I fk up?) or did someone remove the lightbulb icon in Solex? You know, the icon that is part of that list when ya tap 'control' ....the icon that allows for the different light configurations such as 'breathe' and 'disco', etc. I admit that I like to induldge in the 'concentrated sin' ( legal in Cali now....thank Gawd) however I don't believe I've ever gotten so high that I couldn't recognize a lightbulb icon. Is it gone? Thanks in advance, gang.

No, it's not gone. It's there. Are you running Solex on a phone? If so, you might need to scroll the view to see the light bulb.

No, it's not gone. It's there. Are you running Solex on a phone? If so, you might need to scroll the view to see the light bulb.
No, Kelly. Still using my same ol Asus MeMo pad7. If I knew how to take a screen shot, like others in here know how to do, then I would post the shot. No worries. If you say it's still there, then I believe you. Thanks for the reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig