Tarot 2D gimball does not work after updating MP - Help

Reaction score
i have looked thru a hand full of stuff but i can't find the help i need..
i am running version 1.3.48 build 1.1.6330.31130 since the update i have no control over my Gimbal Tarot 2D , when i power it up, ( face up ) it comes online, and then proceeds to slowly tilt downward, until it is almost under itself. on the gimbal the blue led is blinking, indicating that it has com with the Iris. but i think a setting has changed in the update, and i do not know what to look / check for.
what is the fix for this ? my radio has no control over it at all..
please help or suggest me to a site, thanks.

BUMP.... could really use a hand here..
am i posting in the right category ?

i have been thru all of that.... i can control the gimbal fine with a servo tester, and the settings in the iris+ are correct..
i am just puzzled.. it worked before..

I don't have MP open in front of me, but there are settings on the configuration tab that control the gimbal. Poke your nose in (I think) the Expanded configuration page and see what it says.
You will need to have the Iris connected to MP to see those pages.

hi,..
i have been into the gimbal settings and they are all good..
one question tho..
in the setup page where you select your frame, and then to the right is the tab to load the parameters for your drone,, which one do i elect for the IRIS+
there seems to be 2 different versions.. since things messed up with gimbal, i have not dared yet to do any flying, til i am sure things are 100% right..

my radios left stick is acting up,,the pot on the yaw has gone bad, so a new one is on order as well..

I'm having a similar problem with the gimbal. I have the latest firmware uploaded from mission planner to the iris+. Everything works, but I cant get the gimbal to tilt. It levels and works when moving Iris, but cant get the gimbal to tilt from the transmitter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela