Tablets??? Samsung Galaxy Tab 4? or Tab Pro? ....

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Is anyone flying with either of these tablets? So far I have not been able to find much information from someone who has actually flown one. How do they look outside? It has been my experience that looking at screens outside is poor at best. What setups are working for you guys? If you have a good set up please share your setup.

Thanks

Is anyone flying with either of these tablets? So far I have not been able to find much information from someone who has actually flown one. How do they look outside? It has been my experience that looking at screens outside is poor at best. What setups are working for you guys? If you have a good set up please share your setup.

Thanks
Nexus 9" has been flawless. Bought a shade but didn't like it so I sent it back and made one out of two black plastic folders bought at Target for $1 each, and some black gaffers tape (I wanted to be Solo color coordinated). The shade folds up and goes in the box. I use a lanyard from a tradeshow.. Works great.IMG_1446.JPG IMG_1447.JPG

Thanks

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 has it works well (no app crashes). The two cons would be viewing the display in direct sunlight and an issue with the screen flickering when I try to perform a selfie (may be a app issue but not sure).

Nexus 9" has been flawless. Bought a shade but didn't like it so I sent it back and made one out of two black plastic folders bought at Target for $1 each, and some black gaffers tape (I wanted to be Solo color coordinated). The shade folds up and goes in the box. I use a lanyard from a tradeshow.. Works great.View attachment 592 View attachment 591
Thanks for the shade tip. I will make one also.

Thanks for the shade tip. I will make one also.
Didn't show it, but I attached the shade by cutting a slot in the top part of the back, that the top "grabber thingy" goes through. The bottom back of the shade just sits in the bottom "grabber thingy" without any cutting or slots, and the tablet sits on top of the whole thing holding it snuggly in place. When I fold up the shade for travel, I put the tablet in it as a protector, and both together slide in the box (later the backback) keeping it safe.

Reactions: David Baldovin
Nexus 9" has been flawless. Bought a shade but didn't like it so I sent it back and made one out of two black plastic folders bought at Target for $1 each, and some black gaffers tape (I wanted to be Solo color coordinated). The shade folds up and goes in the box. I use a lanyard from a tradeshow.. Works great.View attachment 592 View attachment 591
I made one this weekend with a black file folder. Pretty simple and works great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks