Switching wifi sources

Reaction score
Does anybody know an easy way to select a Wi-Fi source other than going into settings and selecting it there?
if there was an icon on the iPhone for switching channels would be fantastic.

No and unfortunately there are no real shortcuts unless you use an app like "Launcher" to sit in your notification center but then again, I'm not sure you create a shortcut directly to the WiFi settings. I use Launcher and it saves a lot of time. The free version lets you create up to 6 shortcuts; I think.

Does the iOS version of the app not take you to settings right from the Solo app?

On my android you can do it all from the application. When it tells you its disconnected you just click it and there is an option to go to settings. Takes me straight to my WiFi so I can click SoloLink and done.

I haven't used my iPad for about a month since I got the Samsung but I think what happens is, when the ipad disconnects and you click Disconnected (at the top middle of the screen) - you get taken to the shot list of FLY, Selfi, Cable Cam, Orbit, Follow. If you click the info bar at the bottom, you just get a pop-up with instructions on how to connect to SoloLink WiFi.

OK. with the android it sounds similar except you have a settings to click.

I start the Solo app first and just use the info bar to get me to settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421